Dalton’s World of Everything

A site about things I love.

The Best Basketball Game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my family live in North Carolina. The Golden State Warriors were the 2022 champions! And everybody just likes the Warriors. So Since we live in North Carolina our team is the Charlotte Hornets. So we found one of the only games that they play for the whole season! So it was going to be a great game!

AAAAAA!! So long!! Leo said. It’s only 2 hours! Atlas said. Finally we made it to the hotel. We were staying in the Ritz Carlton. Our dad said it was our belated birthday. So we went into our room and on both of the beds it had the Hornets on one and the Warriors on the other, that said pick a side!

And there were balloons everywhere! And there was even a few cupcakes! After that we needed to eat some lunch! It was 4:15. But on the way to lunch we found ourselves in a group of people. They were all waiting by the elevator. We asked one of the people and they said “We are waiting for all the Warriors players to come out!” So we decided to stay and watch the Warriors coming!

First Jordan Poole came out. If you do not know who he is basically a younger Stephen Curry! Then after Jordan Poole Stephen Curry came out! He didn’t really give any fist bumps or anything. After he came out Adrians dad came out too of the same elevator. So he came to us and said I was in the same elevator as Stephen Curry! He asked for a photo but Stephen Curry didn’t really want to he said “I don’t think the hotel allows it!” Of course the hotel allowed he just didn’t want to!IMG_0017

After that Andrew Wiggins and Draymond Green came out they were wearing casual cloths. Some people got fist bumps but we didn’t get any. After that we were thinking of getting some lunch. But we decided to stay there for a minute or two. And we were glad we did! Steve Kerr the coach of the warriors came out! We were so excited! We even got fist bumps from him! IMG_0018 After that we left to get some lunch. We had to go fast because we wanted to see everybody warmup too! So we got a grilled cheese fast.

“We made it Leo said!” We had to sign in and everything! Finally after multiple try’s for a QR code we made it! The Hornets and the Warriors were making almost all their shots in their warmup. Finally the game started! The game went back in forth. It was 107 to 107  10 seconds on the clock, Stephen Curry shoots it! It is no good, in and out! It went into overtime! After a long fought battle the Hornets finally won!

Even the Warriors lost it was still really fun!

I hope you had fun listening to this blog! I had so much fun and everybody else did too! Going to NBA games are so fun! You should go to one! Bye!

Next Post

1 Comment

1. 31kail February 10, 2023

I wish I was there👍 it sounded like a fun, great and absolutely amazing!🥳