Dalton’s World of Everything

A site about things I love.

👽Space Monkey👽

We were going to school and we were all thinking the same thing from the night before. The Mars rover also The Perseverance rover went on Mars.

So we were all talking about black holes and planets. Until I asked what was first on space? And my dad said monkeys. So we all thought oh, Space Monkey and that is how Space Monkey started.

First we had to get the right people for the job like illustrators and editors. Finally we found the right people for the job. Now we needed to right about the story but make it fun. So we did some research and found the top 25 facts about Mars.

Now we had to use those facts but make it fun! And we made it really fun but you are also learning too! Now we had our writing, but we still needed our pictures. So we gave our illustrator feedback and what to draw. And she did a great job! We weren’t done with this book yet.

Now we needed a good cover, and we thought maybe some little pictures in the front like Space Monkey dunking a basketball.

We picked Amazon to put our book on because more then 3 billion people are on Amazon. Now we published it but we weren’t exactly done fully.

We decided to make a shop for some people to buy some merchandise like t-shirts, shoes, mugs, hats, and more. Finally we were done with the first book!

We were all so happy. But we still had much more to do for Space Monkeys other adventures.

I hope you learned about some things about how to make a book! And I hoped you have fun reading and buying some merchandise maybe! Bye!

Next Post

Previous Post

1 Comment

1. 31kail February 10, 2023

Now I am going to buy some space monkey merch!😇